Friday, August 31, 2012

A Fond Farewell Inkettes!

Good Morning Inky fans! Today is the last day in August, which means that we are saying goodbye to some amazing designers. For this design team term theses awesome ladies have created all sorts of amazing Inky Impressions projects, and we are sad to see them all go but we know that they will all remain a part of the Inky family. Please join me in saying ‘see you later’ to our Inkettes Joni Mastronardi and Lesa Smaligo who have been a part of Inky since January, and Kelli Hull who joined us in May!

If that wasn’t enough goodbyes we are also saying goodbye to our fabulous guest designers for the months of July and August. Dawn Bennett and Mary J, it was amazing getting to work with you both and seeing your spin on Inky Impressions products. Thank you so much for joining us, it was a dream to work with both of you!

I will also be taking a break from the Inky Impressions Design Team. Coordinating the last two design team terms has been amazing, but I do feel like I need a break. I will still be around Inky as a customer, a loyal fan and past design team member (twice! Lol). A huge thank you to Nicole for all the time we have worked together, it has been amazing. I wish you nothing but the best! Also, to the girls I am leaving behind, you will always be a part of me and I hope we all keep in touch. Tonya, best of luck with the new term, I know you have an amazing team behind you!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Jackie, thank you for all you have done. Lesa, Kelli, and Joni, thank you all as well. It has been a pleasure working with you all.

Mary J and Dawn, you gals were awesome guests to have. Thank you!!

You will ALL be missed.